7948 S Turkey Creek Road
Morrison CO, 80465
$293.77 per sqft
Built in 1974
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty 24, Ron Huser, Listing Contact:
One of a kind "CLASSIC" mountain home in the foothills. Only 8 miles west from C-470 on Hwy 285 to South Turkey Creek Rd. This property has 5.46 acres, that includes a meadow, and a small pond fed by natural spring during long wet climate cycles. Your heart and imagination will come alive as you drive pass barn and tall pine pole arch entry way. The paved driveway crosses a bridge over a live creek known as South Turkey Creek. After parking in front of this massive, majestic mountain home, "Peaceful Like No Other" you'll now enjoy the fresh mountain air. Make note that outside architectural design of this home blends perfectly with the natural setting. A log cabin built on this property in the late 1800's has been meticulously incorporated into a very impressive gourmet kitchen, with chinked log walls and exposed beamed ceiling. Current owners built the newer 4 car garage, that has additional finished living space above the new garage, and they turned original 2 car garage of the main house into additional living space. An enclosed walkway attaches new garage to main house. There are numerous unique interior features throughout this custom home. The main floor in the main house, with exception of original garage floor, has slated tile throughout the home, with radiant heat under the tile. This home has 3 tankless hot water heaters, 1 in the garage and 2 tankless heaters in main house. There is also a forced gas heating system and central A/C in the main house. Main house is hi-lighted with custom made wood doors having vintage style arched pointed tops. These doors are stunning, and some have leaded colored glass panes. The main gas fireplace in the great hall / great room has an eye-catching water feature sounding like a small mountain creek tumbling along. If you're looking for a "Unique Style" mountain property with outstanding features, then include this mountain home, and schedule time to come see.
November 10, 2022
November 6, 2023
7948 S Turkey Creek Road
Morrison CO, 80465
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Sauna, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, T G Ceilings, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wired for Data
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Purifier
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Free Standing, Gas Log, Kitchen, Outside, Primary Bedroom
Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Radiant Floor
Balcony, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Foothills, Landscaped, Many Trees, Meadow, Suitable For Grazing
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Asphalt, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Heated Garage, Lighted, Oversized, Oversized Door
Meadow, Mountain(s), Water
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:37 AM UTC, 11/6/2023