7558 S Turkey Creek Road
Morrison CO, 80465
$403.57 per sqft
Built in 1975
Courtesy of Madison & Company Properties, Tupper's Team, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-248-8757
For the first time ever, this incredible Colorado estate is being offered in its entirety. This is a remarkably rare and unique opportunity to acquire over 75 acres in the foothill mountains just 30 minutes from downtown Denver with 5 separate parcels including an extraordinary home with jaw dropping mountain views designed by the same Aspen, CO architectural firm that designed John Denver and other iconic Colorado resident’s homes of the era. Three of the parcels are vacant land for your development and expansion ideas, one of which is more than 40 acres and has a well already drilled near a potential building site with snowcapped mountain views, and the other two vacant land parcels are 10+ acres in size. The fifth parcel is currently home to a vintage cabin, 6 car garages and large workshop, currently occupied by the property’s caretaker. Bed, bath and fireplace count includes the cabin. There is so much detail to explore so enjoy and consult the property website for additional information including more photos, an amenities sheet, video, virtual tours and floorplans. Proof of financial qualifications required prior to showing authorization and advanced notice required for showing appointments. This one is special.
June 29, 2023
October 16, 2023
7558 S Turkey Creek Road
Morrison CO, 80465
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Butcher Counters, Ceiling Fan(s), Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Jet Action Tub, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, T G Ceilings, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Free Standing, Gas, Living Room, Primary Bedroom, Wood Burning, Wood Burning Stove
Electric, Propane, Wood
Balcony, Dog Run, Garden, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Rooftop
Fire Mitigation, Foothills, Many Trees, Sloped
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
Driveway-Gravel, Oversized, Storage, Tandem
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:21 PM UTC, 10/16/2023