91 N Ranch Road
Littleton CO, 80127
$385.06 per sqft
Built in 1994
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Crystal Hodge, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-893-3200
The best of Ken Caryl North Ranch! Situated at the end of North Ranch Road this ½ acre lot is surrounded by mature landscaping & impressive mountain views. A rare lot that features open space in both front and back. Soaring entry with open floor plan. Beautiful hardwood and slate floors throughout. Stunning kitchen features a breakfast bar, textured stone tile backsplash, gorgeous granite countertops, stainless appliances, double oven & a 6-burner Thermador gas range. Hosting family and friends is effortless with multiple places to enjoy your meals- at the center island, in the attached formal dining area, outside on the covered patio or around the beautiful stone fire place. Upstairs, the primary bedroom is a true retreat with 3-sided gas fireplace and private balcony with gorgeous views. Stunning ensuite bath has a double vanity, soaking tub, & separate shower plus walk-in closet. Finished garden-level basement features a wet bar with wine fridge, theater room, space for recreation table, workout room, guest bedroom and oversized bathroom with jacuzzi tub. Backyard oasis is made for entertaining featuring sprawling patios, a waterfall, hot tub and built in BBQ grill and smoker. The covered patio with fireplace is perfect for those cool Colorado evenings. Enjoy all the amenities of Ken Caryl Valley including private open space with over 25 miles of single track for hiking, mountain biking and equestrian use. 3 pools, tennis community, before and after school programs and summer camps make Ken-Caryl one of the best communities in Denver Metro area.
August 2, 2023
November 22, 2023
91 N Ranch Road
Littleton CO, 80127
Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Family Room, Gas, Gas Log, Outside
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Gas Grill, Covered, Deck
Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Open Space, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pond Seasonal, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:37 PM UTC, 11/22/2023