5970 Crestbrook Drive
Morrison CO, 80465
$439.37 per sqft
Built in 1974
Courtesy of Your Castle Real Estate Inc, Todd Houghton, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-373-9225
High interest rates? Owner financing may be a good option. Luxurious, exclusive villa offering a high level of privacy & sophistication perched upon almost 3 acres at the top of the crest in Willowbrook. Panoramic views from every direction – the Dakota Ridge hogback, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Green Mtn, foothills, & historic rock outcroppings. Enter the home via a lush courtyard w a bar, shade trees, & room for private gatherings. The stately foyer w its vaulted wood beam ceilings & skylights perfectly frame the floor-to-ceiling petrified driftwood rock fireplace. Renovated kitchen w fresh wood floors, new cabinetry, walk-in pantry, granite countertops, island, open w sweeping views from the large picture windows, Walk out to the large balcony to take in the views or BBQ w friends. Adjoining sitting room also boasts huge windows & fireplace. Main floor primary suite w its own fireplace, covered wraparound deck & valley views. Enormous walk-in closet plus 5-piece ensuite complete this relaxing retreat. An additional large bedroom suite, powder room, 3rd bedroom or office with skylight (and a secret closet!) + laundry complete the main level. Lower-level huge entertainment space - newly carpeted, again with walls of windows, fireplace, & walk out to the patio. New kitchenette w granite, cabinets, dishwasher, sink, & fridge! Also on the lower level you’ll find 2 bedrooms, both with multiple closets, & a full new bathroom. Large storage room & powder room complete this spacious level. Unique and stately villa w it’s 3 car garage (with doors large enough for an RV!), knotty alder wood doors throughout, upgrades galore, and huge lot… a rare find will not last long! Privacy at its best – only stunning views from every window! Willowbrook amenities include access to the Amphitheater (Chief Colorow’s cave), tennis & pickleball courts, horse stables, parks, playground, and access to over 800 acres of private open space for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
August 25, 2023
November 11, 2023
5970 Crestbrook Drive
Morrison CO, 80465
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas, Gas Log, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Hot Water, Natural Gas, Radiant, Radiant Floor
Balcony, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Patio, Wrap Around
Sloped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Membrane, Spanish Tile
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Garden Area, Park, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Dry Walled, Oversized, Oversized Door, RV Garage
Golf Course, Mountain(s), Valley
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 5:46 PM UTC, 11/11/2023