13 Tamarade Drive
Littleton CO, 80127
$412.14 per sqft
Built in 2000
Courtesy of MB FREEDOM REALTY, Shauna Naftel, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-507-1260
Backing to 4,800 acres of mountainous open space with privacy & unobstructed views. Imagine coming home to your fully custom crafted dream home located in Ken Caryl Valley on an unbelievable 1.89 acre estate lot!! This warm inviting updated home easily lends itself to modern, farmhouse & French country décor. Located within a gated community, with award winning schools, hidden between beautiful lush foothills providing easy access to commute within the Denver metro area. This premier estate lot & home is nestled against the foothills teaming with abundant wildlife, miles of hiking & biking trails, your choice of three recreation/community centers & an amazing equestrian center for horse lovers & children dreaming of lessons. For the car enthusiast, the 6 car garage has room to add up to 4 lifts. For relaxation, a large deck island with unobstructed panoramic views sporting a swim spa & separate hot tub completes this one-of-a-kind Colorado lifestyle package. (Lot allows for horses.) Showings begin Wednesday 5/10 at noon.
May 8, 2023
November 3, 2023
13 Tamarade Drive
Littleton CO, 80127
Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Sump Pump, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer, Washer
Carpet, Stone, Wood
Basement, Bedroom, Family Room, Free Standing, Gas Log, Great Room, Kitchen, Other, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Fire Pit, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Foothills, Landscaped, Master Planned, Mountainous, Near Public Transit, Open Space, Rolling Slope, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Jefferson County R-1
Other Property Details
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pond Seasonal, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Circular Driveway, Concrete, Driveway-Heated, Exterior Access Door, Heated Garage, Lighted, Oversized, Storage, Tandem
City, Meadow, Mountain(s), Valley
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:18 AM UTC, 11/3/2023