After earning an Engineering degree from LSU, Todd spent several years offshore in the oil and gas industry. Having discovered the beauty and joys of Colorado, he decided to transfer here and spent the next 5 years managing demolition and construction projects at Denver’s Rocky Mountain Arsenal. In 2003, Todd received his MBA from CU’s executive program and walked away from a career with Halliburton to start his own real estate investing business and start building a family in Morrison.
For nearly 20 years since, Todd has been helping friends, family, and clients buy their dream homes and investment properties, and guiding them to maximize gains when up or downsizing. He still invests in properties and helps investor clients diversify their wealth with rentals and fix-and-flips throughout Denver and resort towns.
In addition to managing his rental portfolio and helping his clients with all of their real estate needs, Todd is also a multi-unit developer and franchisee and always exploring options for new and exciting business ventures.
- Civil/Structural Engineer – L.S.U.
- M.B.A. – University of Colorado.
- Certified Negotiation Expert.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
- Luxury Home Specialist and Pricing Strategy Advisor.
- Owner/Franchisee - Sola Salon Studios, New Orleans.
- Your Castle Top Producer Awards: 2016 – 2022.